*Duck Beauty Contest!!!*

Pics
*Duck Beauty Contest!!*
Ends 2/7/2021

Rules: 1.You can only submit images of ducks any breed (no chickens allowed u chicken lovers)
2. you can only submit up to 1 photo until the *END DATE*
3.If possible groom ur duck to get him looking his best ( Tell your duck to say cheese when u take the picture)
4. Have Fun!!!!

Directions:1. Take a picture of ur duck Crop the photo to how u like it!
2.Post the image and whichever photo gets the most likes will be entered in 1 day until the end date will get put in the poll to vote for the FINAL WINNER!!!
39D33F2B-3848-4DCF-BE08-C057573FADA6.jpeg
This is my handsome drake. His name is Zephyr🥰 he’s a purebred Cayuga that isn’t quite a year old yet.
62336719-4F86-4028-843F-1A49AEA72886.jpeg

And this is my special girl. Her name is Duck Duck and she’s a mixed breed that was raised in a kindergarten classroom—the sweetest thing ever. She likes to hang out inside with me😂❤️

*Duck Beauty Contest!!*
Ends 2/7/2021

Rules: 1.You can only submit images of ducks any breed (no chickens allowed u chicken lovers)
2. you can only submit up to 1 photo until the *END DATE*
3.If possible groom ur duck to get him looking his best ( Tell your duck to say cheese when u take the picture)
4. Have Fun!!!!

Directions:1. Take a picture of ur duck Crop the photo to how u like it!
2.Post the image and whichever photo gets the most likes will be entered in 1 day until the end date will get put in the poll to vote for the FINAL WINNER!!!
So, just so I understand - is that one photo total for the contest or just one at a time. I have so many cute ducks!

From a nice lady in Watervliet Michigan. I'm considering letting her (my Duck) hatch a brood this spring. But I don't want more ducks - so I would need to find homes before letting the hatch happen.
If you did would they be pure Australian Spotted?

View attachment 2518807This is my handsome drake. His name is Zephyr🥰 he’s a purebred Cayuga that isn’t quite a year old yet.
View attachment 2518812
And this is my special girl. Her name is Duck Duck and she’s a mixed breed that was raised in a kindergarten classroom—the sweetest thing ever. She likes to hang out inside with me😂❤️
Hearing that this duck was raised in a Kindergarten classroom has made my day. Thank you. There are so many people taking opportunities like that away from kids these days and I am glad to hear there are a still few good people around.

Back
Top Bottom