Duck eggs...no hearts?

No, it's really considered strange having poultry here, we live in a surfer paradise where everyone is called dude and no one ever wears shoes...
hmm.png
Is buying online bad?

No, it's really considered strange having poultry here, we live in a surfer paradise where everyone is called dude and no one ever wears shoes...
hmm.png
Is buying online bad?
LOL, that struck me funny, No buying on line isn't bad, a lot of folks do it. Can you buy on line in SA? or will they have to be shipped across the ocean?

They will be shipped across the ocean. I got both my incubators fixed so I'm thinking of buying some eggs from Metzers, I just hope this time at least 1 or 2 will hatch.
sad.png

They will be shipped across the ocean. I got both my incubators fixed so I'm thinking of buying some eggs from Metzers, I just hope this time at least 1 or 2 will hatch.
sad.png
From what I understand Metzers is top of the line so hopefully the eggs will make the trip with out much trouble. Keep us updated on when you decide what you decide on and when they will arrive. I'm very excited for you, hope you finally get some babies.
hugs.gif

The dad is a white mallard and mom is a silver/lavender swede...
smile.png
How long has it been since she laid? reason asking I have 10 ducks and right now only one or 2 are laying they lay for a while then take a rest so if yours was in a long lay period then she is probably just resting her body and will start back up again soon. Maybe she'll incubate her own next time.
big_smile.png

The last egg she laid was 23 days ago...I'm letting her incubate them this time.
big_smile.png
fl.gif
Between me and my incubator, the eggs won't make it...
th.gif

The last egg she laid was 23 days ago...I'm letting her incubate them this time.
big_smile.png
fl.gif
Between me and my incubator, the eggs won't make it...
th.gif
Hopefully she'll start back up soon, make sure she is getting good feed and extra calcium either in her feed or by giving her oyster shell and other greens My ducks like Romaine lettuce, peas, and kale chopped up all three have calcium in them. let us know when she begins to lay again and if she goes broody.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom