Duck having seizures or nightmares?

So today Dupont had one of his little freak outs, I'm not sure if I can even call it a seizure. He just started wigging out like a spazz attack and then proceeded to run around in little circles around his pen. Granted, I was holding Astrid (his soulmate) to comfort her and help with her anxiety and then he just flipped out :/

Can you make a video when this happens I know it probably comes fast but could he have just been upset because he was by himself in the brooder and it freaked him out?

Last edited:
No seizures for another 2 days! Dupont is growing well and he has quite the raspy quack, sounds like he has a cold lol

No seizures for another 2 days! Dupont is growing well and he has quite the raspy quack, sounds like he has a cold lol
woot.gif
For no seizures!!!

Raspy quack? sounds like you have a drake. I love my 2 drakes.

Dupont had one siezure yesterday they are so random and I have no clue what sets them off. He was laying on his back super stiff, but he was okay in about a minute.

Dupont had one siezure yesterday they are so random and I have no clue what sets them off. He was laying on his back super stiff, but he was okay in about a minute.
Sorry to hear that. Isn't seizures when the electric impulses in brain have a shortage for some reason? Unless we know the reason or what brings them on hard to say what would help.Your still doing vitamins therapy right?

Dupont has started this weird cough, its a dry one, I really hope its not the Pasturella infection attacking the lining of his lungs. Pretty sure he is my only drake, hope its not serious, does anyone know if ducks are supposed to cough like that? Vitamin therapy has been started today, I've been crazy busy

Dupont has started this weird cough, its a dry one, I really hope its not the Pasturella infection attacking the lining of his lungs. Pretty sure he is my only drake, hope its not serious, does anyone know if ducks are supposed to cough like that? Vitamin therapy has been started today, I've been crazy busy
Could just be dry feed irritating him too. Can you get a video up?

So today Dupont had one of his little freak outs, I'm not sure if I can even call it a seizure. He just started wigging out like a spazz attack and then proceeded to run around in little circles around his pen. Granted, I was holding Astrid (his soulmate) to comfort her and help with her anxiety and then he just flipped out :/

Sounds like a seizure. Need better food.

Back
Top Bottom