Duck owners in SoCal?!!

daidyducks

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 24, 2011
Ontario,CA
My babygirl unfortunately passed away last night from egg binding. I'm torn in half, I feel extremely lost and lonely, and like me, so is her partner. :'( he won't stop calling her and it's tearing me apart even more.
I cannot see him this way and have decided that he needs a new partner, a new little babygirl that will make him happy again.
So to anybody in SoCal, can you please find it in your heart to care for my Fluffy? I just need somebody who cares for these little creatures as much as I have. Somebody to love him, to make him quack once more out of happiness!

Please let me know in a private message

Thank you all so much for your help throughout the years, for helping me from the time my babes were the tiniest little peeps to yesterday and the day before. My babygirls journey lasted a really long time and I'm glad I got to spend those wonderful years with her.

Rest in peace little Darling

My babygirl unfortunately passed away last night from egg binding. I'm torn in half, I feel extremely lost and lonely, and like me, so is her partner. :'( he won't stop calling her and it's tearing me apart even more.
I cannot see him this way and have decided that he needs a new partner, a new little babygirl that will make him happy again.
So to anybody in SoCal, can you please find it in your heart to care for my Fluffy? I just need somebody who cares for these little creatures as much as I have. Somebody to love him, to make him quack once more out of happiness!

Please let me know in a private message

Thank you all so much for your help throughout the years, for helping me from the time my babes were the tiniest little peeps to yesterday and the day before. My babygirls journey lasted a really long time and I'm glad I got to spend those wonderful years with her.

Rest in peace little Darling
I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom