Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Yeah it's not often you hear about another person who has 9 siblings and is homeschooled. I'm the seventh child. It's nice to meet you Destiny! My name is Sophia.
Also you have a pretty name
1f642.png

True, but chicken people think alike. It's nice to meet you too Sophia! I like your name too. :)

Ah
They are, and good layers too, that's why I picked Welsh Harlequins. :)

Ah. I have Pekins. It gets super cold so I wanted a nice hardy duck. Do you like the duck eggs? Nobody in my family likes them. xD I just bake with them instead.. But my two girls keep laying two a day each so I have duck eggs coming out my ears.

Ah

Ah. I have Pekins. It gets super cold so I wanted a nice hardy duck. Do you like the duck eggs? Nobody in my family likes them. xD I just bake with them instead.. But my two girls keep laying two a day each so I have duck eggs coming out my ears.

I have two 2 week old Pekins in the brooder. I live in Georgia, so I don't have to worry about cold days. It's hot outside today! I've never actually tried a duck egg before, I just got my first one today and I think I'm gonna keep it lol. :D

Oh.
I have two 2 week old Pekins in the brooder. I live in Georgia, so I don't have to worry about cold days. It's hot outside today! I've never actually tried a duck egg before, I just got my first one today and I think I'm gonna keep it lol. :D

Oh wow. I live in Connecticut so it gets pretty cold. It's hot out to though, 70 degrees!

Back
Top Bottom