Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Yeah, I will probably hatch some in a few weeks. But since the ducks aren't as consistent as the chickens, I'll just put some under one of my hens. You're hatching some too? That's awesome! How many? How'd you convince your parents? I'm still working on that. :lol:

I have 7 in the bator and like 16-24 ish under the girls. I told my mom that is sell most of the ducklings when they hatch. But I'll keep a few for the girls to raise. I want them to have the experience, especially seeing as how they are Pekins and they don't usually go broody.

Last edited:
Yeah, I will probably hatch some in a few weeks. But since the ducks aren't as consistent as the chickens, I'll just put some under one of my hens. You're hatching some too? That's awesome! How many? How'd you convince your parents? I'm still working on that. :lol:

I have 7 in the bator and like 16-24 ish under the girls. I told my mom that is sell most of the ducklings when they hatch. But I'll keep a few for the girls to raise. I want them to have the experience, especially seeing as how they are Pekins and they don't usually go broody.

Ahhh, awesome! I should do that too, and just keep a few. How did you get that many eggs from two ducks without the embryos dying? I'm really surprised you have broody Pekins, and I think that's so cool!
1f60e.png

Ahhh, awesome! I should do that too, and just keep a few. How did you get that many eggs from two ducks without the embryos dying? I'm really surprised you have broody Pekins, and I think that's so cool!
1f60e.png

Yeah. I had to collect eggs for a week. I don't think many of the eggs will hatch though. It was quite the process. I know two broody pekins is a guess a rare sight but I have them.

1f60e.png

Yeah. I had to collect eggs for a week. I don't think many of the eggs will hatch though. It was quite the process. I know two broody pekins is a guess a rare sight but I have them.

Oh ok, so that's around 14. Hopefully most of them will hatch! Yeah, I think it is pretty rare, and pretty cool! :(

Oh ok, so that's around 14. Hopefully most of them will hatch! Yeah, I think it is pretty rare, and pretty cool! :(

Yeah! I hope you can get your parents to let you hatch some ducklings.

Don't worry, I will. Just wait and see. ;) I haven't really talked about too much, so they don't say no right away.

It's sooo hot out here!!! I nearly died out there when I was taking care of the flock! :p

Don't worry, I will. Just wait and see. ;) I haven't really talked about too much, so they don't say no right away.

It's sooo hot out here!!! I nearly died out there when I was taking care of the flock! :p

Haha.

The weather up here is pretty nice, not too hot. Hopefully yours gets better.

If only I could figure out how to train them to come when called.

Hey Destiny,

I only have a few more days to hatching! :celebrate  :weee

Yay!!!! :D

I have some pretty exciting news too! Our neighbor gave us 14 day old baby keets yesterday!!! :celebrate They're so adorable! I've been taking care of a little one that hobbles around on one foot. Still trying to figure out what's wrong. Been giving her extra vitamins and her feet look normal to me. :/

2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

Last edited:
Yay!!!! :D

I have some pretty exciting news too! Our neighbor gave us 14 day old baby keets yesterday!!! :celebrate They're so adorable! I've been taking care of a little one that hobbles around on one foot. Still trying to figure out what's wrong. Been giving her extra vitamins and her feet look normal to me. :/

2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

That's great!
They are just so cute.