Duckling breed pictures?

Pics
Thank you!! I am new at this. How do you know if it is going to be male or female?

It will be a few more weeks. Girls start gettinf a very deep hoarse sounding honk/ quack
Boys making baby peeping noises longer and get quieter and quieter . And it turns into a raspy/froggy sound.
Girls get louder and louder
It will be pretty obvious by 4 ish weeks.. and will get more and more noticable after that.

What breeds are mine?!?

Full body:

Face:

Bill:

Back:

Tail:

Feet:

What breeds? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Yellow with black Mohawk is a Silver Appleyard. And the second one is Welsh Harlequin??
My daughter recently bought these two ducklings from our local mall and we have no idea what breed they are. Any ideas ?
Blue and Chocolate runner ducks.

EEEEEEEEE HOOPOOSE EEEEEEEEE HOOPOOSE EEEEEEEEE HOOPOOSE LOOK BEEPERS I LOVE YOU ALL. LOOK AT THE CHOCOLATE PANCAKEITOONER BABBIEZ. LOOK AT BABY AND HIS WEBS ON THE PINKISH CARPET. LOOK AT HIS FUZZ BOD. LOOK AT THE WEBBED FEETS PICTURES. THEEZ CHILDS BURBS ARE SOFT AND WARM AND NEED KISSED.

Thank you Bills vs Beaks for the tag.

Patti, how did you know?

I know the others are Peckins but I can't quite figure out the 2 darker ones I have. It's much more noticeable when they are in water. Welsh or buff maybe?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom