Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

Nope. All mine ! But I do think he needs to go into business for himself and work from home. Stuff like that custom built should sell enough to take early retirement don't ya think? He did have to take the plates in to have the ducks cut out cause we don't have a plasma cutter. But he could do it himself if he had one.
You suure? I could really use him for a week or two, I have coops that need built....

Old person break from sleeping,,been awake for three hours, just can,t sleep.........getting old is no fun....not getting old is less fun yet.
Can't sleep either too much rattling around in my brain. What should I do what can I do what I done wrong how can I fix this uuuggg. And I have to work at seven.

Old person break from sleeping,,been awake for three hours, just can,t sleep.........getting old is no fun....not getting old is less fun yet.
Sorry... Yeah, not getting older has other ramifications that aren't quite pleasant.

Did you read my post on my footless rooster?

Should give you hope for Chrissy.....man he is fast!
I did, and made me giggle on the mental image I got... The actual stump is pretty much healed over fine, just this stupid thigh fracture. :he

Can't sleep either too much rattling around in my brain. What should I do what can I do what I done wrong how can I fix this uuuggg. And I have to work at seven.

Being worthless, I am not gainfully employed.

But I find these nights make for days that I accomplish nothing.

I need to put a fuel pump in my sawmill. But we have a crappy day weather wise in the forecast....so I might make pasta, as I have a bunch of eggs to use up

:hugs :hugs

Sorry wish I could help... I need him here to put ducks in panty hose at night lmao!
:lau Tell him there's no pantyhose and ducks involved if he comes here. Promise.

I need to put a fuel pump in my sawmill. But we have a crappy day weather wise in the forecast....so I might make pasta, as I have a bunch of eggs to use up
Mmmm, pasta... I used to make it a bunch, before we went gluten free. It was delicious.

Thinking about calling in and making biscuits and gravy. All this crying made me hungry lol

Back
Top Bottom