WannaBeHillBilly

Addict
5 Years
Sep 2, 2018
Big Chimney, WV
My Coop
My Coop
Hi Friends,

i'm running into a weird problem here with my spring ducklings: I underestimated the amount of pine shavings i need to keep all the poop at bey and i am down to ½ bag for tomorrow. Tried to buy pine shavings everywhere today, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Rural King, ... the only thing available at Walmart were Cedar shavings - i know not for ducklings! I will check ot KMart tomorrow, but if they don't have, i'm running out! Can i put the ducklings, less than a week old, on hay or straw? - Not that i'm swimming in that either…

Hi Friends,

i'm running into a weird problem here with my spring ducklings: I underestimated the amount of pine shavings i need to keep all the poop at bey and i am down to ½ bag for tomorrow. Tried to buy pine shavings everywhere today, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Rural King, ... the only thing available at Walmart were Cedar shavings - i know not for ducklings! I will check ot KMart tomorrow, but if they don't have, i'm running out! Can i put the ducklings, less than a week old, on hay or straw? - Not that i'm swimming in that either…
It looks like Tractor Supply in Belle WV is the closest. Our TSC alway has tons of it. Maps says is 21 minutes from you. Call them and see if they have it.

It looks like Tractor Supply in Belle WV is the closest. Our TSC alway has tons of it. Maps says is 21 minutes from you. Call them and see if they have it.
Usually Rural King has tons of that stuff too, they are selling bunnys, but they were telling me that there's a shortage. Walmart always had it in the past too.
If all goes wrong, i have a planer and some pine boards…

Back
Top Bottom