Ducky 13's Button quial eggs-new pics will be put up every few days

I'll pit up a pic soon.

It's black on its back and has speckled yellow dots overlapping the black and has a white tummy!

I'll pit up a pic soon.

It's black on its back and has speckled yellow dots overlapping the black and has a white tummy!
love.gif

Ducky? How did your hatch turn out? I'm dying with anticipation.

:hit

I only got 3 chicks out of 17 eggs, my dad says I should email the guy who gave me the eggs and complain. But I still like that I got 3 chicks, they are adorable

I only got 3 chicks out of 17 eggs, my dad says I should email the guy who gave me the eggs and complain. But I still like that I got 3 chicks, they are adorable

I'm so sorry to here that. Do you think they weren't fertilized or something happened in shipping? OMG! Your prediction was right. :( maybe the guy will make it right. :) I bet they are so adorable!

I'm so sorry to here that. Do you think they weren't fertilized or something happened in shipping? OMG! Your prediction was right. :( maybe the guy will make it right. :) I bet they are so adorable!

:(
I cracked open the unhatched eggs, 2 rotten and infertile the rest died. I mean come on! This is dumb, my incubator never spiked and kept perfect temp. and humidity!

They are adorable, they run soooo fast, it seems like they run 20 miles and hour! :D

Maybe you will have one male and two hens, to breed your own. That's probably why I don't hatch. The heartaches of loosing them. Have you asked on one of the hatch forums what might have happened?

I've seen pictures of them before. It's hard to think that something that small could walk, let alone eat and drink on it's own. When song birds babies take so much care. :D

The smallest chick died this morning, now I'm left with two. I can't believe he died :hit

It's ok :hit I think he was sick, he had problems walking, although he was supposed to have strong legs after a day or so
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom