East of the Mississippi All-In Swap

Alright.....thanks. Maybe they are just busy. How does it work if i paid out my swap already and the one i claimed is "unavailable"

Well, I didn't send their because since they are fairly new and I haven't seen them on other swaps, I waited until they sent confirmation that they shipped their until I would release mine. So, if there is no communication within a week, I can send you the swap they claimed if your interested.
Otherwise, unfortunately that is the risk of the swap and those who don't fulfill swaps make it not fun and will be banned. It happened to me last year, so I understand how you feel.
:(

Well, I didn't send their because since they are fairly new and I haven't seen them on other swaps, I waited until they sent confirmation that they shipped their until I would release mine. So, if there is no communication within a week, I can send you the swap they claimed if your interested.
Otherwise, unfortunately that is the risk of the swap and those who don't fulfill swaps make it not fun and will be banned. It happened to me last year, so I understand how you feel.
sad.png
Joy to me...hopefully they are just busy as i said lol.

Ban me if u want, life gets in the way of Internet chicken talk at my house. I honestly didn't realize this required immediate response. I thought it was suppose to be fun. At this point I'd send anyone interested eggs and no one has to send me anything. Sheesh. Lighten up people.
New??? Forum member since 2008.

Last edited:
Ban me if u want, life gets in the way of Internet chicken talk at my house. I honestly didn't realize this required immediate response. I thought it was suppose to be fun. At this point I'd send anyone interested eggs and no one has to send me anything. Sheesh. Lighten up people.
New??? Forum member since 2008.
Generally since people are offering eggs for the swaps they either have eggs in hand or will have eggs in hand in a matter of a day or two so there isnt much waiting usually. Just depends on the swap item and eggs are time sensitive of course. Usually you claim eggs and make an offer...then someone claims your offer the rate of delivery on the offer usually depends on what it is.

i also think Wasson ment new to this swap thread/swapping not to the forums.

Last edited:
Generally since people are offering eggs for the swaps they either have eggs in hand or will have eggs in hand in a matter of a day or two so there isnt much waiting usually. Just depends on the swap item and eggs are time sensitive of course. Usually you claim eggs and make an offer...then someone claims your offer the rate of delivery on the offer usually depends on what it is.

i also think Wasson ment new to this swap thread/swapping not to the forums.

Your eggs will be in the mail tommorrow morning. Misfitmorgan. USPS confirmation info will be supplies. No I do not wish to side swap.

Last edited:
It does mean new to swapping and I'm not trying to be mean. Many of us have been burned before by shipping things out and not receiving things in return. I was also staying the rules for everyone and not just one person. I said that I would give you leeway to respond.
Shipping doesn't necessarily have to be done immediately, we just want to keep the lines of communication open and friendly.

Okie dokieee!! ;-D Everyone consider me officially scolded. My my my!!!

You did nothing wrong. Not everyone is on here every single day. That doesn't mean they can't swap. You actually have 2 weeks to get your swap out unless it's requested for a later date or stated in the offer that it will ship at a later date. Some are used to a couple of the other swaps that move very fast. This 1 is a bit slower. No cause for panic if someone doesn't answer immediately y'all.
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom