East of the Mississippi All-In Swap

As luck would have it due to my work schedule, I have been unable to package and ship the buff goose eggs. Shame on me!!!
bow.gif

However, on a positive note I now have a few "extras" I will include in the shipment. I sincerely hope the "Swap Gods" are accepting of the delay and the notification.
Thank you so much Silkie Sensation for the show of support and information regarding time guidelines. Your a "Good Egg" haha
yippiechickie.gif
I sincerely appreciate the information as I am "new" to swaps. SilkieSensation would you be interested in receiving the blue layer hatching eggs I claimed? Any eggs that I would receive and hatch from this particular swap would not bring me any joy, Misfitmorgan, you did ask? I do anticipate at the latest the buff goose eggs will be taken to my post office by this coming Saturday at the latest with proof provide at that time.

As luck would have it due to my work schedule, I have been unable to package and ship the buff goose eggs. Shame on me!!! :bow
However, on a positive note I now have a few "extras" I will include in the shipment.  I sincerely hope the "Swap Gods" are accepting of the delay and the notification.   
Thank you so much Silkie Sensation for the show of support and information regarding time guidelines. Your a "Good Egg" haha  :yiipchick  I sincerely appreciate the information as I am "new" to swaps.  SilkieSensation would you be interested in receiving the blue layer hatching eggs I claimed?  Any eggs that I would receive and hatch from this particular swap would not bring me any joy, Misfitmorgan, you did ask?  I do anticipate at the latest the buff goose eggs will be taken to my post office by this coming Saturday at the latest with proof provide at that time.  

Please don't let the misunderstanding discourage you from swapping. I believe they were only concerned because you are new to swapping & we have had a few newbies that didn't fill swaps in the past. I do not believe they were trying to insult you or accuse you of anything. Like I said, some of the swaps move very fast & the participants check them frequently. Others move much more slowly, like this 1. We all just need to learn a bit of patience.
1f609.png
Most of us are willing to help the newbies out. We all just have to remember that each of us was new at some point.

As luck would have it due to my work schedule, I have been unable to package and ship the buff goose eggs. Shame on me!!! :bow
However, on a positive note I now have a few "extras" I will include in the shipment.  I sincerely hope the "Swap Gods" are accepting of the delay and the notification.   
Thank you so much Silkie Sensation for the show of support and information regarding time guidelines. Your a "Good Egg" haha  :yiipchick  I sincerely appreciate the information as I am "new" to swaps.  SilkieSensation would you be interested in receiving the blue layer hatching eggs I claimed?  Any eggs that I would receive and hatch from this particular swap would not bring me any joy, Misfitmorgan, you did ask?  I do anticipate at the latest the buff goose eggs will be taken to my post office by this coming Saturday at the latest with proof provide at that time.  

My concern was only in hearing from you, so we were both on the same page. Nothing I said was ment as an insult or to be offensive and I'm sorry if it seemed it was, I truly did not mean it to be. I have no problem at all waiting for the swap eggs whenever time allows you to send them, I do understand as I said in my other posts people do get busy. If I didn't sit at a computer 8hrs a day at work I know I would be to busy to be on byc much if at all as evidenced by most weekends when I don't check byc from Friday at 4pm until Monday at 7am. Just send me a pm please when the eggs get shipped so I know to pick them up because sometimes they don't call me until after 4pm and I live 20-25 mins from the post office that closes at 4:30pm

Mine on serama :) finally have room

Offer 6+ Olive eggers Marans x Ameraucana hens
Eggs are light blue, chicks will be OE
Can ship Monday

Back
Top Bottom