East Tennessee?

I'm in the Dandridge area outside Knoxville. I have Buff Orpingtons and Americanas mostly, there's one chick in my Americana batch that looks like some kind of sex-link (must have jumped it's box) and one buff orpington duck that thinks she's a chicken. I'd like to have an Araucana or Cream Legbar, but those are seriously expensive.

Hello everyone how are you. I am new to all this. My kids lost their laying hens to varmints and strays this winter and I was wondering if anyone in north east ten would be willing to donate some hens or pullets to my kids. I am on disability and can't afford to buy any due tobills and nnecessities. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god bless

Did you fix the problem with strays and varmints getting to your chickens? I'm only asking because people will be hesitant to donate if the birds will be kept in the same environment.

The varmints and strays have been eliminated and the coop has been fixed and updated to be better and safer for the birds and is bigger for the birds to have more room to be happier

Ack! S'what I get running errands on weekends. Tractor Supply usually has some this time of year, through the first week of April. Local feed stores usually have them, but you have to call ahead to make sure. Our local one sold out in 3 days.

I started out with a small order from MyPetChicken.com. Did you find some?

Back
Top Bottom