East Tennessee?

Thanks! The Rhodebars are new to me. I'll look you up. When might you know? One of my girls has been broody for over a month and she is losing weight, so I would like to get some soon.

Oh I'd say I'll know by the middle of the week for sure.

Is this the official east TN thread?

I am in the tricities...if anyone close to me(30 min drive) has pullets, 12-22 weeks(red sexlinks, rir, rocks, australorps, marans, orps, ee, americauna) message me! I am trying to build my flock with some girls that are nearly ready to lay. :) :) :)

HI all Im new to BYC and im located in East Tn - Whitesburg/Rogersville Hawkins co to be exact ! I would love to meet some local BYC members !! And learn all i can about poultry !

Is this the official east TN thread?

I am in the tricities...if anyone close to me(30 min drive) has pullets, 12-22 weeks(red sexlinks, rir, rocks, australorps, marans, orps, ee, americauna) message me! I am trying to build my flock with some girls that are nearly ready to lay. :) :) :)
i dont have anything ready to lay just yet .. but wanted to say hi !! as you are only about 45 mins from me !!

I just moved to Knoxville from SC. Already meet RedRidge. Had to sell all my wonderful birds to move here. But on my way to starting a new and better and bigger flock. HAHAHA. Found a place in Maynardville. I like small and quite.
tongue.png

Hello East TN! I am also of this region, mostly raising egg layers, but getting into breeding for the first time. I am hoping to learn more about the breeds my neighbors keep. What are you all into?

Back
Top Bottom