Easter Egger Chicks, Russian orloff Roosters 20 weeks, Molted Houdan chicks . Ca,

gander007

Crowing
8 Years
Oct 9, 2013
South Western Death Valley, Ca.
First set of 10 Easter Egger chicks 2 weeks old $ 40 dollars takes all ten chicks ....

Seconded set of 10 Easter Egger chicks in first week of life ... $ 40 dollars takes all ten ...

Momma enjoys her chicks ....

Chicks having their first hard boiled egg's .....

Look at the development of the feathers on this guy and not even a week old yet ....

If you have a reasonable offer then you my ask if you would like some other photos then ask ....

If you have questions just ask .....

I also have some Molted Houdan chicks 10 weeks old

$ 10. dollars each .....

I can ship the older chickens ......

Last edited:
They are beautiful! I am from Ohio so I can't get any :-(

I do have some chicks that are 8 weeks old but if you would like just a couple then I might be able to work something out and take some photos of a certain breed to send to you or put up as I do have several breeds and right now I am working on some BCM but they are small and EE chicks Russian Orloff's as well as Molted Houdan chickens ..... And a few chickens who mix do to free ranging ....

But I am happy you like my chickens anyway so thank you .....

Last edited:
Hi
Do you have any chicks available?

Yes I have some chicks available, but what breed are you looking for as I have some EE chicks and some Russian Orloff's ...

RO chick

Same chick up close

I even have a few of these available but they are around 12 weeks now and in the photo almost 4 weeks ...

A 5 toe Molted Houdan at 12 weeks this was taken 4 day's ago produce a lot of egg's starting at 25 weeks and 5 to 7 a week ......

I can take photos of the others if you let me know what you would like to look at for a purchase .......

Just let me know what you would like to look at ........

I would like to know what the shipping and total cost would be for 4 mottled houdan pullets is if you have them availible please

The 35 dollars shipping and 15 dollars per bird but I can only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays because I do not want them to sit over the weekend in the Post office .......

Oh I do have five left so I can do for but they are straight run .....

Back
Top Bottom