Easter egger chicks

I got six Easter egger chicks finally YAY I was wondering on any guesses for future colors or if any would probably end up being pretty. Each chick has a side pick and an aerial view.

Thank you I was getting some EE's so I wanted to know what colors to get.
You can never be sure exactly what an Easter Egger chick will grow up to look like. Chicks that look nothing alike can end up being nearly identical as adults, and chicks that look the same as chicks can end up looking very different. That's part of the Easter Egger charm.
And hatchery sourced Easter Eggers are not mixed breeds. They simply have not been bred to meet a specific breed standard.

I posted some on an article I wrote about my 5 original Easter Eggers - first as chicks and then as adults. My favorite ones to look for are the pale yellows with a bit of a charcoal smudge on them somewhere....they generally turn into gorgeous salmon and white colored chickens!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-easter-eggers-of-oleo-acres

I'll never be without some Easter Eggers in my flock, no matter what else I have in there! Easter Eggers.....the surprise that keeps on giving!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom