Easter Egger club!

This was all my husband doing and didn't think I would like it but I have fallen in love with the chickens! We have one baby EE, 2 Bardrock, 2golden comets, 2 Rhode Island reds and 2 stargazers one rooster Rhode Island 24 weeks old!It has been a lot of fun! My favorite of course is my little EE!! Thanks again

This was all my husband doing and didn't think I would like it but I have fallen in love with the chickens! We have one baby EE, 2 Bardrock, 2golden comets, 2 Rhode Island reds and 2 stargazers one rooster Rhode Island 24 weeks old!It has been a lot of fun! My favorite of course is my little EE!! Thanks again
It's hard not to fall in love with chickens we started with two and ended with 39 my favorites are my EE girls my old English roo and my olive Egger roo

I have two 5 week Easter Egger chicks and one isn't growing otherwise she seems fine but the other chick is a

Sometimes she's a little more tired but she runs a round plays with the other chickens eat drinks and poops[/quote]

One of my Black Ameraucana chicks did the same thing, I just put her in with my youger batch. By the time they were 15 weeks we could no longer tell them apart. Good luck.

I have two 5 week Easter Egger chicks and one isn't growing otherwise she seems fine but the other chick is a

Sometimes she's a little more tired but she runs a round plays with the other chickens eat drinks and poops

One of my Black Ameraucana chicks did the same thing, I just put her in with my youger batch. By the time they were 15 weeks we could no longer tell them apart. Good luck.[/quote]
Thank you I hope we get her through her stunt

Last edited:
I have chicks hatching from my Blue Ameraucana roo and Barred Rock hen. So far one has a the light dot on its head, and the two others do not. Does that mean they can be sexed? And if so which is which? Thanks

My beautiful EE Anne Bolyn. One egg last Friday and nothing since. Her sister, Catherine of Aragon, the SLW 25 out of 26 days.

I have chicks hatching from my Blue Ameraucana roo and Barred Rock hen. So far one has a the light dot on its head, and the two others do not. Does that mean they can be sexed? And if so which is which? Thanks

Congrats! You've got black sex links. Girls are solid black, boys are barred (hopefully blue barred in your case, that'd be gorgeous!). Can you post pics? Sounds like two pullets and one cockerel. I'll be doing the same when I have somewhere for the boys to go. EE roo over barred rock and golden cuckoo marans. Fun!

Back
Top Bottom