Easter Egger not laying

My easter eggers are the same age as yours (mid april) and 1 EE laid 2 1/2 weeks ago and the other, just started this week. I bet any time now you will get an egg. 1 of mine lays a light creamy color egg and the other a nice shade of green.

Has she ever laid an egg?
this morning when i went out to let the chickens out their coop to run the yard like they do everyday i went to collect the eggs bc i forgot to last night well the our leghorn was laying her egg in her usual spot and once she was done i grabbed them and noticed that the other egg that was there is super small and kinda grayish green, is it a possibility that it's the easter eggers? the leghorn has been laying for 2 months now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 11
Are you positive she hasn't laid?
Not all EE's lay blue/green eggs.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/who-is-laying-and-who-is-not-butt-check.73309/
i'm pretty positive, but this morning i went to collect the eggs from yesterday bc i forgot to last night and where our leghorn lays her egg well our leghorn was laying her egg in her usual spot and once she was done i grabbed them and noticed that the other egg that was there is super small and kinda grayish green, is it a possibility that it's the easter eggers? the leghorn has been laying for 2 months now and she hasn't layed an egg that small since she started and her eggs are always white.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 10
this morning when i went out to let the chickens out their coop to run the yard like they do everyday i went to collect the eggs bc i forgot to last night well the our leghorn was laying her egg in her usual spot and once she was done i grabbed them and noticed that the other egg that was there is super small and kinda grayish green, is it a possibility that it's the easter eggers? the leghorn has been laying for 2 months now.
Definitely looks like an Easter Egger egg to me!

it's a possibility but i make sure to walk thru the whole yard every morning and during the day and haven't found one
i think she might of layed her first egg yesterday, i found it where our leghorn lays her eggs but it's smaller and slight grayish blue and our leghorns eggs are always white and haven't been that small since she started laying

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 9
Definitely looks like an Easter Egger egg to me!
that's what i'm thinking it is! now we are just waiting on our brown speckled chicken (not sure her exact breed) to lay her first egg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.4 KB · Views: 8
no she hasn't
i think she layed her first egg yesterday, i found it where our leghorn lays and it's smaller and grayish green now we are waiting for our brown speckled hen to lay her first egg, not sure the exact breed of her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom