Easter Egger Pullets for sale

mymilliefleur

Keeper of the Flock
9 Years
Nov 4, 2014
East Tennessee.
I hatched a few more Easter Eggers this spring then I need/have room for, so I'm looking for homes for these girls.
They are all Easter Eggers, between 12 and 14 weeks old. They come out of several generations of blue egg layers, so there is a pretty good chance these girls will lay blue/teal eggs. Their mothers have been excellent layers for me. They are $15 each. I'm located between Tellico Plains and Madisonville Tn, about 1 1/2 hours south of knoxville.
I also have several colorful roosters available as well if you want one to go with your hens. They are $10 each.
IMG_2433.JPG

I hatched a few more Easter Eggers this spring then I need/have room for, so I'm looking for homes for these girls.
They are all Easter Eggers, between 12 and 14 weeks old. They come out of several generations of blue egg layers, so there is a pretty good chance these girls will lay blue/teal eggs. Their mothers have been excellent layers for me. They are $15 each. I'm located between Tellico Plains and Madisonville Tn, about 1 1/2 hours south of knoxville.
I also have several colorful roosters available as well if you want one to go with your hens. They are $10 each.
View attachment 1525441

Good Luck! While I would like a hen that lays blue eggs I am too far away.

Back
Top Bottom