Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Anyone have any thoughts on this leghorn?

We hatch this one & my son is really hoping that it's a hen.
Thanks! :)

Just realized I double posted one of the pics. So this is a boy for (mostly) sure?

"Mostly" sure is about right. I expect that it's a cockerel, but for some reason, can't be 100%. If you have a good side view, it might help. Otherwise, I'd say expect a male, but wait until it crows... just in case.

Ok my girls(I hope)again. The 2 New Hampshire mixes have thick fat combs and the beginning of battles but no pointed shackle feathers or I would say roo automatically but all they do is bully each other and are mean to my other to EE's who just hide from them. Are they both roo's? Because if one roo and other pulley wouldn't the roo be protective instead of mean to her?
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Ok my girls(I hope)again. The 2 New Hampshire mixes have thick fat combs and the beginning of battles but no pointed shackle feathers or I would say roo automatically but all they do is bully each other and are mean to my other to EE's who just hide from them. Are they both roo's? Because if one roo and other pulley wouldn't the roo be protective instead of mean to her?
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom