Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

IMG_6863.JPG
IMG_6865.JPG
IMG_6862.JPG
Sex of this one? 4 weeks old.

It's too soon to tell. White EEs can be tricky to sex. Update us in a few weeks.
Here is an updated picture on our "muffin" girl... we hope! Still unsure if she really is a she.. She is 9 weeks tomorrow.
View attachment 548777 View attachment 548780 View attachment 548781 View attachment 548782 View attachment 548783
I could go either way on this one, its still too soon to be sure. White EE's can be tricky to sex.

You seem to have a knack for picking hard to sex birds. I remember all the debate over your Wester a few years back. :lol:
I think it's safe to say that this bird is definitely a pullet. I was unsure at first, but as she feathered out she started looking more and more female.
I know! I also seem to be the first to get them and then other matching weird looking birds get posted haha. I finally settled into her for sure being a female yesterday. All her pin feathers are done and she is still a she ;) Uneven red, black throat and all. Btw, Wester is is my problem chicken, still trying to kill the teenagers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom