Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

I'm not sure who is laying the light tan/brown egg (bottom of my hand). Is there anyway this could be my EE hen? Do they ever lay brownish eggs?

Attachments

• IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 12
I'm not sure who is laying the light tan/brown egg (bottom of my hand). Is there anyway this could be my EE hen? Do they ever lay brownish eggs?
What else do you have? I've heard of people getting a brown layer from a hatchery but it's rare. Most of the time, it's people who have an EE and breed it to something else who end up with a brown layer.

What else do you have? I've heard of people getting a brown layer from a hatchery but it's rare. Most of the time, it's people who have an EE and breed it to something else who end up with a brown layer.
So I have 4 EEs, 3 barred rocks, and 3 brown leghorns... but I get 3 green/blue eggs, 1 light brown egg (?), 3 dark brown eggs, and 1 white egg (I believe 2 of my leghorns aren't laying yet) a day!!

So I have 4 EEs, 3 barred rocks, and 3 brown leghorns... but I get 3 green/blue eggs, 1 light brown egg (?), 3 dark brown eggs, and 1 white egg (I believe 2 of my leghorns aren't laying yet) a day!!
And your brown Leghorns are definitely all brown Leghorns, right? Big, white ears for all?

Back
Top Bottom