***Easter Egger show!!!!***

smile.png
Yep, that first one is a pullet.
x2

x4!!!

Thanks!!! I was certainly heartbroken to have to rehome the other one
sad.png
I remember having to get rid of roosters .... it's so sad.
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone!!! I was also told my EEs were Ameraucanas. LIE lol. But I have this one. 2 Australorps and a cuckoo Maran. Love them all!
Oh, cool, I love Cuckoo Marans! I'm hoping to get one this year, but we'll see ... everyone keeps saying I have too many animals!
hu.gif
(Which is impossible!)
big_smile.png

smile.png
Yep, that first one is a pullet.
x2

x4!!!
X5!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!! I was also told my EEs were Ameraucanas. LIE lol. But I have this one. 2 Australorps and a cuckoo Maran. Love them all!
Oh, cool, I love Cuckoo Marans! I'm hoping to get one this year, but we'll see ... everyone keeps saying I have too many animals!
hu.gif
(Which is impossible!)
big_smile.png

Can anybody blame you? You can NEVER have too many animals! Besides, nothings impossible!
love.gif
If I look at hatcheries I'm like, I want that one, and that one!
lau.gif

Yup, every time I go on any hatchery's website, I have to go and pick out what breeds I would get if I could order right then. I can't help it! Depending on the results of my hatch, I may order some from a hatchery (which means I'll probably order some; I'm not real good with hatching eggs .... yet
big_smile.png
)

Yup, every time I go on any hatchery's website, I have to go and pick out what breeds I would get if I could order right then. I can't help it! Depending on the results of my hatch, I may order some from a hatchery (which means I'll probably order some; I'm not real good with hatching eggs .... yet :D )

Same! I always pick out birds before I get them ;)

Back
Top Bottom