Easter Hatch Online Hatching Egg Swap

I received my eggs today from Daloorashens, all wonderfully packed and none broken. Thanks so much and can't wait to set Saturday.

Yay!!! Glad they arrived ok!! Would love to know how they do =)

My eggs came yesterday, also... with extras!! THANKS soo much to whoever sent them, I'm guessing they are Marans of some kind?? Can't wait, seriously!!

What I would like to know is how you were able to fit all of these (wrapped in bubble wrap):

Into this box (without the eggs the box is full!)

I couldn't believe I could keep pulling eggs out of there, lol... Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
And my apologies to my swap partners! I thought it said this was NOT a mystery swap!
cool.png

Received my eggs today. I took a half day vacation on Friday, and of course, they came in the second mail delivery of the day to my work. Thank you, TN. I will put these in the incubator tonight. I think they have rested long enough.

Ok, Candled my eggs from my 3 partners.

All were clear and didn't even begin to develope from 2 of my partners.

All are developing except 2 eggs I had to remove from SilkieSensation.

Ok, Candled my eggs from my 3 partners.

All were clear and didn't even begin to develope from 2 of my partners.

All are developing except 2 eggs I had to remove from SilkieSensation.
It usually takes about a week to be sure they are not fertile. I don't see anything until day 4 or 5. There's still hope. When did you put in?

I am positive. Been doing this for 10 yrs. Lol..... I also have eggs that were also shipped and set 2 days later & are candling. ;)

Back
Top Bottom