Easter Hatch Online Hatching Egg Swap

How cute!! Bottom one looks like duckwing(maybe), other 3 if they have feathers on thier feet will be mille de fleur/ serama mix.
smile.png
Thanks for posting pics!!!

I had 1 of 4 turkey eggs hatch today from my swap eggs.  I lost 2 of the eggs to a broody hen that decided that 3 weeks was long enough to be sitting on eggs and she wasn't going to sit a day longer (both were developing but didn't find them in time).  The other eggs never developed.  The one that hatched is drying in the incubator.  Now to figure out what kind she is.....
[/quote

I believe your eggs came from me....post a pic and I will tell you what you have.

I had 1 of 4 turkey eggs hatch today from my swap eggs. I lost 2 of the eggs to a broody hen that decided that 3 weeks was long enough to be sitting on eggs and she wasn't going to sit a day longer (both were developing but didn't find them in time). The other eggs never developed. The one that hatched is drying in the incubator. Now to figure out what kind she is..... [/quote I believe your eggs came from me....post a pic and I will tell you what you have.
Here she is. She is adorable.
you have a royal palm x golden narragansett :love

I had about 10 hatch. They are all mostly black with single combs and a couple with rose combs. I also had a turken and a light buff colored one hatch too! I will post pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom