Eastern Washington

Cam-n-Sara, I'm sure the product is great for the flowers, but I'd think twice before putting it in my veggie garden. I would never trust that the chemicals from prescriptions, and some soaps had really been removed. I'm a huge sceptic when a company says something is safe. Looks what's happened to our food.
LORD ALMIGHTY, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!! It's getting worse with the Monsanto Protection Bill that was passed
somad.gif
Ok, gonna stop now before I go off on a tangent!!!

lovinchickypoos, I bet that big Butterball turkey feels like fat kid next to the chicks, but so sweet that they're all friends.
Suprisingly, Butterball is very close in size to the chicks, but they are a week older. The monsters are the nuggets (CornishX)
ep.gif

Also, the waterfowl are HUGE!!!

Wanted to say hi here. We currently live in Auburn, WA but just bought a retirement place outside of Goldendale. The house has an amazing 360 degree view and LOTS of room for critters. We plan to move in 18-24 months. Must fix up and sell this house first. Our oldest son will be living there in the meantime and we'll be going over a couple times a month (including Saturday).

Back
Top Bottom