EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

oh boy!!! here we go again @granny hatchet

I'm the only one showing up on my screen too.

How do u bookmark a post or can save it for when I may need it in the future...

If I want a specific post, I click on the post number in the blue bar at the top of the post and then save it in favorites. Something else I do is keep a piece of paper by the computer and just write the thread, post# and subject - keeping a list that way.

Quote: I only have the pre pro biotics with vits for chickens, I use for babies.

I do have pro bios that I use for pups though. just wasnt sure if she should get vits of some sort to help her out.

What I seen is you have to mist the soil or sand they lay the eggs in or they dry out and die?

I will see about the undertank heater thinger yes, makes tons of sense! thanks!

why dont you post him on CL as such and try to save his life at least? Paddler is gonna kill me for saying that..... pass the popcorn and my shield
I don't live near a big city. people down here dump cats. I hand raised him, bottle fed him, and had his ear cut showing that he had been taken to the vet/cared for and vaccinated.

There's dead cats ALL over the sides of the roads here. I don't know anyone locally, who'd take him. That's why I kept the ENTIRE litter of kittens, except 1 that I found a home for. :( Then we adopted ANOTHER stray, when my daughter begged her dad to let her save it.

People toss them into the pecan orchards here, which most of the farmers don't mind, since the little animals steal the nuts, but there's big predators in there now, killing all the wild small dogs and cats that get dumped there. Bob cats, panthers, and what not.

I don't see me being able to find him a decent home, locally anyways.

I don't live near a big city. people down here dump cats. I hand raised him, bottle fed him, and had his ear cut showing that he had been taken to the vet/cared for and vaccinated.

There's dead cats ALL over the sides of the roads here. I don't know anyone locally, who'd take him. That's why I kept the ENTIRE litter of kittens, except 1 that I found a home for. :( Then we adopted ANOTHER stray, when my daughter begged her dad to let her save it.

People toss them into the pecan orchards here, which most of the farmers don't mind, since the little animals steal the nuts, but there's big predators in there now, killing all the wild small dogs and cats that get dumped there. Bob cats, panthers, and what not.

I don't see me being able to find him a decent home, locally anyways.

Poor things :(

Back
Top Bottom