EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

In other news one of my leghorns laid a massive egg today. Normal sized as compared to the monster. They've been laying a couple months now and seem to be in a regular cycle of 4-5 days straight with a day break. This was not after a break seeing as how I've gotten 2 white eggs since the weekend.

Quote:
oh good!!!
@Sally Sunshine

today is d17 on your lav ams and goose eggs
THANKS YOUR AWESOME!!

Good Morning, all
frow.gif

@campingshaws The snake picture freaked me out! Ick! How awesome that the chick survived.
@Sally Sunshine Your new kids are so adorable!
love.gif

@Fire Ant Farm We have the same lawnmower. I have to stay on top of my grass also, especially around the pond. Seedlings quickly take root and become TREES before I know it. I wish I had taken the time to really clean up around the pond during the drought, would have saved me a lot of work that I have to deal with now.
hugs.gif

Quote: lol

oh and @mlm Mike and @Sally Sunshine

i am blaming you two for my husband wanting to get a goat.
i do not want a goat.
0.jpg

Lot's of snapping turtles in our pond and the neighbors. They taste great
1f606.png
snapper soup!!

Got some eggies today
clap.gif

In other news one of my leghorns laid a massive egg today. Normal sized as compared to the monster. They've been laying a couple months now and seem to be in a regular cycle of 4-5 days straight with a day break. This was not after a break seeing as how I've gotten 2 white eggs since the weekend.

ouch!!!

Back
Top Bottom