EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hello beautiful sunshine :hugs

Ralphie edible???

old timer told me: growing on wood, whether alive or dead-yes, If not, no

But I eat no wild mushrooms, and I know isles of people that have and do hunt for them

Quote: ... or completely deluded...
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Super! Except - what will entertain us now that we don't have mower repair stories to keep us occupied?
lol.png

.Despair ye not...The season is young yet.
lau.gif

Full day at work, and did the chicken chores (refilled all the feeders, tended the chicks), but that's it. I must have really done a number on my head and neck when I banged into that branch Saturday night - headache (not the usual kind) and neck pain, and hard to sleep last night. This sux...

I need to head back out to make sure the youngest ones outside are on the roost now that it's dark, then I think I'll turn in early.

- Ant Farm

Hello beautiful sunshine :hugs
old timer told me: growing on wood, whether alive or dead-yes, If not, no

But I eat no wild mushrooms, and I know isles of people that have and do hunt for them

I was turning compost pile with tractor and there were logs and pallets in the area. Not sure if it was on wood or not. Looks like a morel.

... or completely deluded... :plbb

:lau

Full day at work, and did the chicken chores (refilled all the feeders, tended the chicks), but that's it. I must have really done a number on my head and neck when I banged into that branch Saturday night - headache (not the usual kind) and neck pain, and hard to sleep last night. This sux...

I need to head back out to make sure the youngest ones outside are on the roost now that it's dark, then I think I'll turn in early.

- Ant Farm

Another use for the rope light here.

Back
Top Bottom