EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Look what I have got from my BIL!
A true Mercury thermometer! Un Achievable here for many years! Got it from Vietnam!

The most accurate thermometer!
Nice find.

Ralphie Beer Can Chicken Canoe
Here's the morel split in half. Delicious smelling mushroom.

Here's the area I found it in

That's it.
Around here they are usually found in the woods. I think up north they are (relatively) common in meadows.
How are you going to prepare it?

In the recent past, I would at this point have mentioned an otherwise bright individual on a brown horse and wearing a brown jacket, riding through the deer woods during hunting season, but since I've undertaken to be the paragon of civility, I'll refrain.
I remember when I was younger a horse was shot out from under a game warden. I know I told the story about my first year deer hunting and the first two guys to check in their deer had 2 goats in their trunk.
It is common for farmers to paint the word 'COW' on the sides of their cattle.

Quote:
Flash of white in the woods.... Hunter thought it was the tail of a whitetailed deer and nearly shot....
I was wondering if that was it.
I guess I forgot about those that shoot at anything that moves in the woods.
It is a requirement in MO to have to wear a hunter orange hat and vest.

Every year I get a price offers from 3-4 company take 2 chippest and start yo bargain between them ,using each other offer. And after I squeezed the maximum I slice the price to 12 payment with no interest!
I always check and change to the cheapest that give the SAME terms. I never stayed with same company before I have checked and found the it is worthwhile to me.
I know I've wasted a lot of money staying with the same company so long. We initially went with them when we got married and her mother worked for them.
I should have quit them when she retired. I just hate shopping for insurance.
There is a surcharge paying monthly here. Paying for 6 months or a year, there is no surcharge.

Last edited:
Quote: Who said anything about it being you?
ep.gif
lol.png

Just saw in the news, Assad regime in Syria just bombed with Sarin chemical gas a village, killing more then 100 people most of them children! Bloody dictator!

Last edited:
Just saw in the news, Assad regime in Syria just bombed with Sarin chemical gas a village, killing more then 100 people most of them children! Bloody dictator!

I saw that story early this morning. I just wonder how that disaster of a country will end.

Last edited:
Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane?
You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it.
It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!

Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane?
You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it.
It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
That's awful. It has to be.

Back
Top Bottom