EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Quote: What you're seeing is a small portion of my 650' lane (driveway) after I paid a guy to plow the snow off of it. He pushed a foot or more onto the lawn simply because he had his blade angled in the wrong direction.
Did he get paid? If don't you should delay the payment until he fix it.
DW paid him; I didn't even know he'd been here 'til the next day.

Who said anything about it being you? :eek: :lol:
:plbb
Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane? . You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it. It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
Plow driver did that to my road this past winter; almost couldn't get out of my driveway because of the huge frozen dirt pile he plowed up. Tore huge ruts in the road too. :mad:

@kwhites634 You need to move further north. I take my shoes off after the first snow. The ground is frozen and nothing moves.....

Of course, I just have dirt and nothing fancy for a drive like you rich peeples have..

lau.gif

Quote: nice how many did you keep?

Look what I have got from my BIL!
A true Mercury thermometer! Un Achievable here for many years! Got it from Vietnam!

The most accurate thermometer!
sweet! did you know when I was a lil gal, I found one of those shook it and got mercury in my eye. ER visit and they had no clue what to do. my one eye was effected vision wise and nothing else that we know of, but perhaps this is why I am a mess
lau.gif

nice  how many did you keep?

sweet!  did you know when I was a lil gal, I found one of those shook it and got mercury in my eye.  ER visit and they had no clue what to do.  my one eye was effected vision wise and nothing else that we know of, but perhaps this is why I am a mess :lau

Oh my!

Quote: yep lost

Just saw in the news, Assad regime in Syria just bombed with Sarin chemical gas a village, killing more then 100 people most of them children! Bloody dictator!
so horrible why cant people just get along and stop the madness!!

Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane?
You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it.
It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
Whties did you see the video of the tool I just posted!! that would work wonders on that and you can rent them! I swear you never see my posts! am I blocked?

Back
Top Bottom