EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

For you, Liz:
Quote:
th.gif
now I seen it all

Quote:
@ChickenCanoe
Orioles Magic is alive & well in Baltimore tonight. They beat Toronto in the 11th on a walk-off Trumbo moon shot into the left field seats.
I just heard that this past Sunday night's opening day game between the Cards and Cubs (ESPN game of the week) was the most watched ESPN Sunday night baseball broadcast ever. Something like 3.5 million watched it.
http://deadline.com/2017/04/cubs-cardinals-ratings-espn-opening-night-1202059156/

What you're seeing is a small portion of my 650' lane (driveway) after I paid a guy to plow the snow off of it. He pushed a foot or more onto the lawn simply because he had his blade angled in the wrong direction.
I think I'd have him come back to fix it.

tongue2.gif

Plow driver did that to my road this past winter; almost couldn't get out of my driveway because of the huge frozen dirt pile he plowed up. Tore huge ruts in the road too.
somad.gif
I got my truck stuck in a deep snow on a 2 lane blacktop just across the river in IL and spent a couple hours digging myself out and just about the time I had it free, a snowplow came along and buried my truck and me too.

For you, Liz:

lau.gif

nice how many did you keep?

sweet! did you know when I was a lil gal, I found one of those shook it and got mercury in my eye. ER visit and they had no clue what to do. my one eye was effected vision wise and nothing else that we know of, but perhaps this is why I am a mess
lau.gif
Could be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom