EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane?
You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it.
It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
its an art to know how to plow peastone and hardpack
i bet they have one of those fun tools sally wants, put them to work

power-broom.jpg

Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane? . You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it. It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
I don't understand what I am seeing, can you explain please?

Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane?
You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it.
It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
they need shoes on their snow plow.. or raise them... I still get some but not that much w/my plow.. of course I leave a inch or so of snow on the drive

The little stripe of green in the middle is the edge of the driveway/lawn the snowplow pushed the hardpack(bluestone) into the lawn

Bet he don't!
I pushed snow for a lot of years, for myself & others; never did I leave a job looking like that...not even my own. If I couldn't do better than that I wouldn't have dreamed of charging.
my BIL always fixes his stuff in the spring when they do the spring cleanups

Does this look like the work of someone who's charging to clear snow off the lane? . You can see how far onto the grass it was pushed. No way can I mow over it. It's like that the entire length of the lane, and I have no intention of putting the steel rake to work!
What you're seeing is a small portion of my 650' lane (driveway) after I paid a guy to plow the snow off of it. He pushed a foot or more onto the lawn simply because he had his blade angled in the wrong direction.
Did he get paid? If don't you should delay the payment until he fix it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom