EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Just harvested another Chaga mushroom yesterday

Is that a white birch tree/ log it's on? Did it eat the bark or was that already there?

Yes I roast mine. Also enjoy roasting them. Smells yummy

Ok that's one strange looking cat. Rare?

I might have to try roasting them one of these days.

That isn't actually my cat, I was just looking for an unattractive cat to post since Abi claims my beautiful Kali is ugly!

This is the real Kali ...

Hi Kaj! The comp doctor says I am fully disabled now with less than 1 lb weight restriction but somehow magically in a couple weeks doing nothing different (my surgeon still saying I need a 2nd surgery but he can't do it until the figure out what is going on with my circulation) I can go back to my regular job with no restrictions. I'm still losing color and feeling and a lot of pain but my OT lady has helped me start to pinpoint "triggers" that may be causing the problems! When I lost all color, I had my wedding ring on for the first time and they did red light therapy or put a heavier heat pad or any type of lotion,it reacts. i also cant wear anything with cuffs or a watch or bracelet and  prolonged repeated motion that causes pain triggers the hypersensitivity or vasospasm. She has modified some therapy and focused more of lymphatic drainage to help the swelling and though it isn't much better we can avoid the triggers. I see the surgeon on Tuesday to see what he says in regards to a treatment plan or further evaluation as to what is going on. Thanks for asking and caring :hugs  
I am still praying. As much as I abhor lawsuits, you may need to contact a good attorney. :hugs

Is that a white birch tree/ log it's on? Did it eat the bark or was that already there?

Yes white birch, they're usually on the tree, this one was on a big root. It's parasitic, I pop them off without damaging the tree. The tree's can live fine with them, but I've seen many YouTube vids of people using hatchets and hacking into the tree to get every bit of it which damages and can kill the tree. Removed the way I do I read the Chaga will grow back eventually and can be harvested again, probably a decade..
Chaga is the most potent antioxidant on the planet, way more than blueberries, goji or acai.

I need help, I need to get hinges for a gate we made for the dogs but I want the small gate to open either way, what are those types of hinges called? Majority are packaged at lowes and he said he couldnt tell what was what so I figured I would look online, although I dont know what I am looking for, gate not heavy just thin skid boards. These hinges only open one direct and it annoys me to no end because I cant remember to pull or push!!

4728842998747953659%253Faccount_id%253D2

I need help, I need to get hinges for a gate we made for the dogs but I want the small gate to open either way, what are those types of hinges called? Majority are packaged at lowes and he said he couldnt tell what was what so I figured I would look online, although I dont know what I am looking for, gate not heavy just thin skid boards. These hinges only open one direct and it annoys me to no end because I cant remember to pull or push!!
4728842998747953659%253Faccount_id%253D2
We call it Saloon Dore hinge

Back
Top Bottom