EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I don't think even Black and Decker could quite sink to that level. Harbour Freight is proud of how bad their tools are, I think...

I am actually going to buy their socket sets. My old eye have trouble reading the size on them and Harbor Freight has color coded ones... Also they do have a lifetime guarantee on their hand tools.

When I need a power tool I will not use often I buy them from Harbor Freight and consider them one time use items.

Lambs is my favorite! Which breed you have? I buy them at 45-48 kg, always males and a cross breed between tha Awassi and Merino
Breeds! Yummy!
View attachment 1147901
View attachment 1147902
Katahdin. Not sure if you've ever heard of that breed. They were developed in the US. They shed so there's no need to shear. And they come in all colors. :wee
Lamb chops....mmmmmm.:drool

Phone Pics Sept. 3, 2009 038.jpg These are lambs at slaughter weight loaded to be shipped.

I see I still had some Suffolk cross ones...the speckle faced ones.

Katahdin. Not sure if you've ever heard of that breed. They were developed in the US. They shed so there's no need to shear. And they come in all colors. :wee
Lamb chops....mmmmmm.:drool

View attachment 1147958 These are lambs at slaughter weight loaded to be shipped.

I see I still had some Suffolk cross ones...the speckle faced ones.

NO NO NO NO. He would never like anything developed in the USA! :lau:lau:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom