EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Mornin' Dax! We replaced our gasket seal on our oven to make it close better. The gasket expanded over time and the light was always on driving me batty.

I doubt that will work for her and would be a waste of money, until she fixes the piece that fell out of the door and the rattle in the door...IMHO

Please do not reward this line of thought, I am trying to reform her.
When my Dh takes things apart (Important things), I have to monitor him to make sure he doesn't get side tracked and the project is not delayed. We never eat out and the dishwasher is a time saving lifeline.
He cooks mostly so I clean up out of courtesy. Dishwasher is my friend. Nuttin comes between friends.
GET BACK TO WORK FIXIN!:lau:hugs

:hit I broke my toy!! :hit :hit

The string didn't pop out. I fixed it. Then it happened again! :hit My toy!!!

I am so afraid to ask more about this.....
can-stock-photo_csp19464768.jpg

When my Dh takes things apart (Important things), I have to monitor him to make sure he doesn't get side tracked and the project is not delayed. We never eat out and the dishwasher is a time saving lifeline.
He cooks mostly so I clean up out of courtesy. Dishwasher is my friend. Nuttin comes between friends.
GET BACK TO WORK FIXIN!:lau:hugs

I can't, too busy posting...:thumbsup

Katahdin. Not sure if you've ever heard of that breed. They were developed in the US. They shed so there's no need to shear. And they come in all colors. :wee
Lamb chops....mmmmmm.:drool

View attachment 1147958 These are lambs at slaughter weight loaded to be shipped.

I see I still had some Suffolk cross ones...the speckle faced ones.
soon to be SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

Back
Top Bottom