EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I am a firm believer in DeWalt tools. I have the others but they always break or stop working. Yep, I know DeWalt is made by Black and Decker now, and that does scare me some.
Well what the. . .
I can't complain about my black and Decker stuff. I have abused the tar out of them and they still work.

I am actually going to buy their socket sets. My old eye have trouble reading the size on them and Harbor Freight has color coded ones... Also they do have a lifetime guarantee on their hand tools.

When I need a power tool I will not use often I buy them from Harbor Freight and consider them one time use items.
We've had good luck with hand tools from there. Power tools not so much.

The string didn't pop out. I fixed it. Then it happened again! :hit My toy!!!
Oh no! I get fishing string wrapped up in mine once. That was a disaster. But it worked again! Maybe try unwrapping a little more string before you put it through? It will make a racket when you start it with the extra string so hold it away from you and let it do it's thing until the string trimms itself back down.

Look, whites, Ralphie was right on his hunch about Black & Decker....
BYC5.jpg

Last edited:
I can't complain about my black and Decker stuff. I have abused the tar out of them and they still work.
Some of Bob's tools are BLACK & DECKER hand me downs from father and Grandfather. Metal casings and weigh a ton AND STILL WORK. Modern day Black & Decker tools are now made from Children in China from recycled material saved from our landfills.
People in USA would rather buy 5 B&D drills one at a time and throw them away than spending money on a Milwaukee drill that would last years. We have a disposable nation now.

Back
Top Bottom