EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good morning. Well I accidentally died my hair a funny grayish/ violet. So I won't be leaving the house till I can fix it.:barnie
On the bright side two of lavender d'uccle are out of the shells and more are coming along.
Can you get some purple shampoo...it will help take away the brassiness and make it look better.

As a retired law enforcement/police officer I find this offensive and wrong. Regardless of what the liberal media and the NFL says. Those "men" killed by police earned their deaths by attempting to kill or killing another person. Incase, you do not know it police are persons too...

You can think what you want, but the facts are the facts.
OK if you say so.
And ofcourse there is no such a thing as prejudice ,Discrimination and presumption on how criminal, should be look like. you have it in your police as we !

That rule is in the book of "Women should be barefoot and pregnant" and have dinner on the table when the Man comes home. I started our fireplace with that book years ago so I don't remember it well. sorry.
I have that ruled post on the wall over the fireplace, right below the rifle that sits on the deer feet, and where the "Home Sweet Home" sign would normally be.

Back
Top Bottom