EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

That rule is in the book of "Women should be barefoot and pregnant" and have dinner on the table when the Man comes home. I started our fireplace with that book years ago so I don't remember it well. sorry.
The rule in this house is listen to me or I'll castrate you. And they know that I know how to do it. I don't seem to get any flack.:confused:

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

:woot:woot
T-G-I-F.gif

Good morning. Well I accidentally died my hair a funny grayish/ violet. So I won't be leaving the house till I can fix it.:barnie
On the bright side two of lavender d'uccle are out of the shells and more are coming along.
People these days actually go out in public with orange or green or blue hair, & you're worried about a little grey & purple?

Look, people. I feel stupid that I have so many issues with lawn equipment. However, I am a firm believer in the old rules. My job is to be a wife and mother. Not mess with mechanical things. Or anything else like that.
I believe in zero rules. If I'd had a daughter...she better damn well git out there and change the oil on her own darn car...just like my son better have a meal on the table when I get in from combining until 1am. I am no better than a man. However he is no better than me...we are equal to one another and he better get the H outta my way! :lau My mom was a roughneck on a rig for pete's sake. Give me a motor and I'll set your rockerarms. And it better not be no 6 cylinder crap.:smack

Back
Top Bottom