EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I doubt you could find just a door. So Stove. How old is your stove? Is it a make you can find parts for?
It is at least twelve years old, and it is some cheap gas stove. I guess I do without until the job situation settles.
I have I've been given the opportunity to go down and train with my instructor who is an insurance adjuster. I won't learn anything for the couple of weeks I am with him. It is a great chance though because he earns really good money when these storms are happening, and I could too after a while.
I am also applying for a driver instructor position as a certified teacher and truck driver it might be a good fit.

Well, I am not free to discuss the details of how that rule was enacted and who enacted it..I want to, I just can't discuss it.
That rule is in the book of "Women should be barefoot and pregnant" and have dinner on the table when the Man comes home. I started our fireplace with that book years ago so I don't remember it well. sorry.

That rule is in the book of "Women should be barefoot and pregnant" and have dinner on the table when the Man comes home. I started our fireplace with that book years ago so I don't remember it well. sorry.
Hey I like being barefoot!

Back
Top Bottom