EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hurricane Advice
We have a BYC member @theuglyduckling in Puerto Rico..she is sleeping right now though, was up all night "getting ready".
Back in 2004 was a nightmare for us. We got slapped several times by canes. This is why I am freaking out with the one coming this way right now.
All supplies on the store shelves are GONE..
Bob was grouchy preparing the generator that broke. We have hundreds of dollars in meats in our freezers, scores of animals to care for.
2004, we didn't have as much at stake then. This time we have a lot to be concerned with.
I wish I could forget those memories, that's what haunts me when I see the updates from this one coming.
Watching the news from your area, as well. I am glad you pulled thru..:)

Back in 2004 was a nightmare for us. We got slapped several times by canes. This is why I am freaking out with the one coming this way right now.
All supplies on the store shelves are GONE..
Bob was grouchy preparing the generator that broke. We have hundreds of dollars in meats in our freezers, scores of animals to care for.
2004, we didn't have as much at stake then. This time we have a lot to be concerned with.
I wish I could forget those memories, that's what haunts me when I see the updates from this one coming.
Watching the news from your area, as well. I am glad you pulled thru..:)

Living on the gulf in Florida in 2004, I can identify with this....Not even count the $18,000 a year in home insurance that started in 2005.....

Living on the gulf in Florida in 2004, I can identify with this....Not even count the $18,000 a year in home insurance that started in 2005.....
Bob's sister in Miami lost their home to Andrew. We went down to visit a year later and the roads were still like a shrub garden maze with debris piled along road ways. We were like rats in a maze looking for her place.

Back
Top Bottom