EE / Ameraucana project bantam cock - Redshouldered Splash - KY

ChickenWisperer

Songster
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
KY
I have a GREAT ee / ameraucana project bird for sale - bantam rooster. I didnt breed him, so I dont know if he carries two blue egg genes - I dont know what stock he came from or anything. The only way I can describe his color is "red shouldered splash" - with bleedthrough in the hackles. For the right person, he would make a AMAZING project bird. I hate to see him going to waste here.

The ONLY reason Im selling is that he deserves better than this - he is in with standards and is being picked on. He is a wonderful boy - respectful, gorgeous, good with girls, etc. I hate to have to sell him. His tail will come back when he is in a cage without bullies or feather-pickers (and boy, is it a gorgeous tail!) He will crow if anouther rooster initiates it. otherwise, He has been EXTREMELY quiet here.

He will come with all photos I have of him (high image quality!) under certain conditions. More photos of him availble upon request.

Thanks for looking
smile.png

12583_copy_of_img_9212.png

how far are you from cinn. oh. and do you have any hens for sale mybe two please let me know with pm or call937 527 8886

Back
Top Bottom