EE colouring / plumage - chicks vs/ adults --- Post your PICS!

Pics
I hope she is a she! Thanks, when I bought her I was told she was an Ameraucana,, but I think I've been corrected and the Ameraucana peeps are telling me she's an EE, I don't really care either way, I was just curious!

I hope she is a she! Thanks, when I bought her I was told she was an Ameraucana,, but I think I've been corrected and the Ameraucana peeps are telling me she's an EE, I don't really care either way, I was just curious!

Most of the partridge colored ones end up being girls. If yours gets a salmon-colored chest here soon, you can be sure of her gender. And yes, there are only 8 accepted colors of Ameraucana and partridge isn't one of them. Plus, the legs are green (supposed to be slate).

I just bought 4 EE chicks May 1st.They have already changed so much, and they are all so different looking! Love all the pictures!!!! I can't wait until my chicks are full feathered!

Hi everyone! Finally made it to the end! 51 pages of awesomeness! ;)

Now my turn!

They are both feed store buys and were supposed to be the same age. They are 2.5 weeks here.

The silver one(was told she was an Ameraucana, but this thread has taught me she is an EE) had been growing faster than the others and is bigger and has more feather growth. We've already named her Luna. She is in the front of the brood in the last two and the in the middle of the first pic.

This is the other Ameraucana-EE(she is still really small and hasn't grown as much as the others but she is the most tame and doesn't mind being held as much as the others do). Haven't figured out a permanent name for her but we call her Goldie for now.

Can't wait to see how they turn out and what color eggs we will get!

Back
Top Bottom