Eerie photos

You just gotta stare at it for a long time.... Like, a really long time (not sure exactly how long). But then you'll see it....

ETA __ Stare at it for about 36 seconds.

Last edited:
scary-optical-illusion-18.gif

Rofl.

Okay, this thread officially has me paranoid. The longer I stare at the photos looking for the real face, the more I see unreal, ghostly, and mind-warpingly unnerving images.

In particular, the face-in-the-woods picture contained a ghostly skull, a decomposing face, a hangman, and a pile of bones, in addition to the real face. The tiger photo contained a skeletal lizard head and... something in the brush with glowing green-yellow eyes and a dark, ghostly form that had no particular shape. The underground photo, in addition to the creepy thing, was just all-around disturbing, and I would see things for a moment, then when I looked closer they would vanish. Lesson learned: if you expect to see ghosts, you will see ghosts. Also - the eye-in-the-tree photo is not helping.

Okay, this thread officially has me paranoid. The longer I stare at the photos looking for the real face, the more I see unreal, ghostly, and mind-warpingly unnerving images.

In particular, the face-in-the-woods picture contained a ghostly skull, a decomposing face, a hangman, and a pile of bones, in addition to the real face. The tiger photo contained a skeletal lizard head and... something in the brush with glowing green-yellow eyes and a dark, ghostly form that had no particular shape. The underground photo, in addition to the creepy thing, was just all-around disturbing, and I would see things for a moment, then when I looked closer they would vanish. Lesson learned: if you expect to see ghosts, you will see ghosts. Also - the eye-in-the-tree photo is not helping.

Ugh! I know what you mean! I had a shower stall, in an old rental place that had all these random patterns in it, all swirled around. Scary images, my mind made! I didn't see kittens or mushrooms or minnows. It was all skulls and bones and screaming faces.

Back
Top Bottom