Egg Bound pullet, delivered the egg but now

I'm glad to see she's doing so much better!

You also gave her extra calcium for several days right?

Hopefully she won't have any more issues.
Thank you, she is such a sweet girl…

I am sorry @Wyorp Rock , I forgot to list that, I absolutely followed your suggestion to give her daily calcium 600 mg with d3. I am still giving it to her, she is not interested much in food, and I am sure she is lonely in the basement for the time when i am not around her and she wants to be with the flock. I might try to put her with everyone in the next few days as it suppose to warmup quite a bit.

Thank you so much for all your responsiveness and kindness, glad that we all love our animals and there is such a great place to come for help or share knowledge.

Thank you, she is such a sweet girl…

I am sorry @Wyorp Rock , I forgot to list that, I absolutely followed your suggestion to give her daily calcium 600 mg with d3. I am still giving it to her, she is not interested much in food, and I am sure she is lonely in the basement for the time when i am not around her and she wants to be with the flock. I might try to put her with everyone in the next few days as it suppose to warmup quite a bit.

Thank you so much for all your responsiveness and kindness, glad that we all love our animals and there is such a great place to come for help or share knowledge.
Very good.
I'd give her the Calcium for a few more days, then taper it off. See how she does.

I'm sure she will enjoy getting outside, hopefully when it's time for her to rejoin her flock, she will reintegrate easily.

You're welcome. :)

Very good.
I'd give her the Calcium for a few more days, then taper it off. See how she does.

I'm sure she will enjoy getting outside, hopefully when it's time for her to rejoin her flock, she will reintegrate easily.

You're welcome. :)
Thank you so much, I will absolutely give her calcium for 2-3 more days. Btw, I cracked the egg that was stuck in her, it sure had 2 yolks in it.

Thank you so much again for all your kindness and help, everyone.

Back
Top Bottom