Embden Goose- How To Tell Sex

Pics
[quote name="Miss Lydia" thank you. Come to this place.always welcome. Before I had pigeons. BT now Nt. Now I have only one pigeon. That my pet. Very naughty...

That would be nice @naaif thanks..
smile.png
Only problem I'd have to get one of my geese to fly me over do you think that would work?
wink.png

U can visit maldives. In my island there is guest hotel. Infront of my home. U can search in google "tropic tree quest house maldives"

Why not. Hehe.
wink.png

I have moscovy ducks also.

U can visit maldives. In my island there is guest hotel. Infront of my home. U can search in google "tropic tree quest house maldives"

And this is my pet pigeon. "Bubbly "
big_smile.png
What gorgeous pics.. I bet you love living there. Your Muscovy's are gorgeous and those ducklings so so precious they are my favorite breed of duck, I have 8 ,. are they pets or for food? I don't eat mine they are just pets. Love your geese and Bubbly is beautiful do you let her fly all over or is she in an aviary ?

Thank you . they all are my pets. I never use them for food. Like our family members. Bubbly can fly everywhere and she loves me alot. I have parrots also . i love birds alot. And please you visit maldives. :ya

Back
Top Bottom