Emergency? Thunderstorm

Hi! I’m also in Texas and having severe downpours with thunder, the works as usual 😁 my chickens have a large coop to shield them from the elements…but they are cruising around enjoying the rain. Don’t worry! Mine are happy and digging for rain worms.

Hi! I’m also in Texas and having severe downpours with thunder, the works as usual 😁 my chickens have a large coop to shield them from the elements…but they are cruising around enjoying the rain. Don’t worry! Mine are happy and digging for rain worms.
Okay awesome i just felt bad looking at them soaked but they are doing the same. They free range my large backyard all day lol. Im in DFW :)

Animals are strange, right? I have a huge Great Pyrenees who you’d think would avoid heat at all costs but he LOVES to lay in hot rocks in the blasting summer. I can’t explain it but it’s his happy place.

Chickens do the same. Rain seems to make for a happy day for mine despite what I would have thought!

Animals are strange, right? I have a huge Great Pyrenees who you’d think would avoid heat at all costs but he LOVES to lay in hot rocks in the blasting summer. I can’t explain it but it’s his happy place.

Chickens do the same. Rain seems to make for a happy day for mine despite what I would have thought!
Yeah they are walking around eatting and acting like nothing is going on. So as long as they are okay then im fine with it. Ive been getting 4 eggs a day and i have 6 hens so i feel im doing something right lol.

Back
Top Bottom