Emu egg season Fall of 2013 to 2014

that is not a stupid question , I have two female emu who reject all male emu so they are separated and have been for a couple of year however they lay some of the biggest eggs and a large amount ,they will NOT be fertile but they do lay, hope this answers your question

Have you ever had emu before ? and if not have you done any research , it is very important that you know what you are in for when taking on emu, also the fencing is different from other animal , they are awesome birds ,I truly love my emu and enjoy taking care of them however there are things you need to learn about them to keep from making a mistake that could cause you to loose one or cause crippling of them , such as they lay in the winter and if you want to get the eggs and have them shipped or start with a baby . I hope you have a pleasant journey learning and taking on these loving and sweet birds .good luck from TN.

that is not a stupid question , I have two female emu who reject all male emu so they are separated and have been for a couple of year however they lay some of the biggest eggs and a large amount ,they will NOT be fertile but they do lay, hope this answers your question
It does, thank you

anytime you have a question , feel free to ask me . and I will try to answer your question , I have has Emu for approx 18 year , you can never know too much when raising Emu ,I love mine like family ,I have 8 now and would not trade one off , they are my babies
I also have royal palm turkeys,Americana chicken's , duck,s, 3 dogs , 5 cats, 5 male peacock . 1 white peafowl,
goat, pigeons, cocktail sorry can't spell and doves . but my favorite are the Emu
smile.png
I love anything that has feathers lol and I take in miss fit and unwanted animal's when people decide they are more then they can handle or when they are sick or injured ,I give them a chance to survive or live happily. they get diagnosed and treated with med. and normally live happier lives .

anytime you have a question , feel free to ask me . and I will try to answer your question , I have had Emu for approx 18 year , you can never know too much when raising Emu ,I love mine like family ,I have 8 now and would not trade one off , they are my babies
I also have royal palm turkeys,Americana chicken's , duck,s, 3 dogs , 5 cats, 5 male peacock . 1 white peafowl,
goat, pigeons, cocktail sorry can't spell and doves . but my favorite are the Emu
smile.png
I love anything that has feathers lol and I take in miss fit and unwanted animal's when people decide they are more then they can handle or when they are sick or injured ,I give them a chance to survive or live happily. they get diagnosed and treated with med. and normally live happier lives .

anytime you have a question , feel free to ask me . and I will try to answer your question , I have has Emu for approx 18 year , you can never know too much when raising Emu ,I love mine like family ,I have 8 now and would not trade one off , they are my babies
I also have royal palm turkeys,Americana  chicken's , duck,s, 3 dogs , 5 cats, 5 male peacock . 1 white peafowl,
goat, pigeons, cocktail sorry can't spell and doves . but my favorite are the Emu :) I love anything that has feathers lol and I take in miss fit  and unwanted animal's when people decide they are more then they can handle or when they are sick or injured  ,I give them a chance to survive or live happily. they get diagnosed and treated with med. and normally live happier lives .
that's awesome!! I wish I had 8 emus lol. They are my favorites as well. They are just so much fun! I have a zebra finch, a cat, 2 goats, 11, chickens, 10 turkey, 2 emus, and 6 red golden pheasant.

wow you seem to have a lot of of pets also , I rescued 2 of the emu off the highway , the Sheriff's office dispatch called my home and ask if I was the emu lady and ask me to go catch the emu , they had tried to catch them for a week or two (can't remember which ) after she called about 8 times and the last message on my machine said (Mam if you don't come and catch these emu off the highway the sheriff's office and wildlife is going to shoot them) so I went and taught them how to catch emu and it took about an hour start to finish to catch them and load them ,for them to say they was mine now so they were a new addition to my family and already spoiled I named them freeway and highway lol I love hosing them down with the water hose they just love it and we get people from everywhere to come see the animals (I have no idea how people know where we are or that we have animals I never gave the sheriff's office the no to my home , maybe my vet gave it out , anyway I love every minute of what I do , how is the weather there in NJ ? right

Ten emus here last Saturday.
Eight on Monday
Eric and Mrs brought three this morning. Wild. Right past the house

Se

Back
Top Bottom