Emu Hatch-a-long 2012

lol.. if you want to go with mythology..

Zeus

I prefer the sound of Arcas though.. (Callisto's son)

if you want to go with Astronomy.. how about:
Io, Europa or Ganymede (Jupiters other three named larger moons).. there are something like 67 named moons.. but those four (Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto) were the ones discovered by Galileo

edited to add:
How close does your friend live to Texas?..
he lives in CT one town over LOL.
I got the name Callisto from the TV series Xena Warrior Princess. Hudson Lieck did a great job as the bad girl Callisto - Here comes trouble! LOL
All my Peacocks are named after Greek Gods LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
Ah.. never saw it.. so I'm no help there..
hide.gif

I guess you could google the show and see who the male characters were

Hello everyone!! I hatched along with you all last year but I had to go out of state unexpectedly )= I ended up having 4 out of 5 eggs hatching, the 5th not being fertile but I think I posted that last year...anyways I'm going tomorrow to pick up 7 eggs from the same lady I did last year so ill join in this year too!

Hello everyone!! I hatched along with you all last year but I had to go out of state unexpectedly )= I ended up having 4 out of 5 eggs hatching, the 5th not being fertile but I think I posted that last year...anyways I'm going tomorrow to pick up 7 eggs from the same lady I did last year so ill join in this year too!

hey stranger.. long time no see!
wee.gif

Hey you! I know I've been out of the game a while lol but I'm looking forward to joining in again...I haven't had a chance to read all the way through the thread but yinepu do you still have any eggs in the bator?

Hey you! I know I've been out of the game a while lol but I'm looking forward to joining in again...I haven't had a chance to read all the way through the thread but yinepu do you still have any eggs in the bator?

mine finished up the other week...
100% hatch rate on Kansas eggs
one batch of California eggs did nothing (damaged and lost during shipment with 1 broken and 1 chipped.. others scrambled)
the other California batch was 50% hatch rate

and I suspect it's all boys this year.. the two I gave away were both boys.. i'm afraid to check the last ones!

I think I still need to update my 2013 article too (eep! I've been lazy.. lol)

Well darn, wish I wouldn't have missed all the action. I guess this time a year ago I already had 4 babies, I'm getting a late start...

That's not bad for shipped eggs! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have some girls :)

Does anyone still have eggs cookin?

Back
Top Bottom