Emu Hatch-a-long 2012

Do not fret I don't think I'm getting a pet emu any time soon!
gig.gif
(to the guy that thought I would)

I wasn't sure if you were planning or not.. But any time we see people considering it we usually point out the things they may not realize

(and if I'm a guy my husband is in for a BIG surprise when he gets home)
lau.gif

Welcome back msheets! I hatched out 1 from Calif but ended up with splayed leg and was put down. I hatched 2.5 eggs from kansas. one didn't break the shell and died in it. Was chirpping until the end - so sad. The second one I helped out and it is fine, named it Theodore but ends up being a girl. The first to hatch is a boy so right now I have a pair.

Yinepu - I want to see his reaction so please video it for us and post it LMAO!
lau.gif

Welcome back msheets! I hatched out 1 from Calif but ended up with splayed leg and was put down. I hatched 2.5 eggs from kansas. one didn't break the shell and died in it. Was chirpping until the end - so sad. The second one I helped out and it is fine, named it Theodore but ends up being a girl. The first to hatch is a boy so right now I have a pair.

Yinepu - I want to see his reaction so please video it for us and post it LMAO!
lau.gif
hide.gif

gig.gif

Aw sorry to hear that yoda about the losses but that's great you got a pair! That's pretty lucky, I'm about to leave here & head to Ohio to pick up my batch...as of this morning she had 6 eggs.

Here's a pic of one of mine from last year in a diaper I made from a sock, I might have already posted it on the other thread but can't remember that long ago...my memory isn't the best -_- lol

Back
Top Bottom